Great Lakes Vessels Online Index
Registry and Rig Information
- Vessel Name: ATA-172
- Nationality: U.S.
- Official Number: U.S. NAVY
- Rig: Tug
Dimensions and Tonnage
- Length: 134.50
- Width: 33.75
- Depth: 13.25
- Masts: 0
- Gross Tonnage: 0.00
- Net Tonnage: 0.00
- Hull Material: Steel
- Hull Number: 00534
- History: First enrolled, May-June, 1973. (135.42 x 33.08 x 14.50; 473 gross - 149 net). Renamed HANNAH, DARYL C. in June, 1975. As HANNAH, DARYL C.; Two men were drowned when their 22-foot fishing boat was struck by the 143-foot tug. She had a barge in tow at the time and sounded a warning signal but the men in the in the fishing boat were unable to start the boats motor.
- Disposition: Out of documentation.
- Builder: Gulfport Boiler and Welding Works, Inc.
- Place Built: Port Arthur, TX
- Year Built: 1943
|United States Navy||1943 - 1947||U.S.||U.S. NAVY|
|Marine Division, Panama Canal Zone||1947 - 1971||PANAMA CANAL ZONE|
|Keith E. Malcolm||1971 - 1974||U.S.||545312|
|Hannah Marine Corp.||1974 - current||U.S.||545312|
|SELVICK, CARL WILLIAM||0 - 1998||U.S.||545312|
|TABOGA||1947 - 1971||PANAMA CANAL ZONE|
|TABOGA||1971 - 1975||U.S.||545312|
|HANNAH, DARYL C.||1975 - current||U.S.||545312|
|ROSA M||1998 - current||U.S.||545312|