Registry and Rig Information
Dimensions and Tonnage
||Came across Atlantic Ocean under own power. Cut in half by George T. Davie & Sons, Lauzon, P.Q., and towed to Buffalo. Rejoined there by Buffalo Dry Dock Co. Arrived At Owen Sound, Ont., on November 27, 1907, and made first trip from there on July 4, 1908. Dimension change, 1946 (336.42 x 43.66 x 23.58). Tonnage change, 1954 (3925 gross - 2885 registered).
||J.A.L. Steamship Co., Ltd., composed of Don Lee, of Port Lambton, Ont.; Toni Carroll, of New York; and Charles F. Fort, of Baton Rouge, LA. Towed from Port McNichol, Ont., to Sarnia, by tug AMHERSTBURG, arriving there on June 27, 1968.Assiniboia S.S. Corp., of Philadelphia, PA, purchased vessel for conversion to floating restaurant. Passed down, Port Colborne, on August 30, 1968, under own power. Arrived at Natonal Park, NJ, on September 5, 1968. Burning took place prior to beginning of conversion to restaurant.
||Burned at dock, West Deptford Township, NJ, on November 9, 1969, and sank. Raised on January 4, 1970; towed to Bordentown, NJ, by tugs PATRICE and ANN MCALLISTER, on January 20, 1970, for scrapping.
||Fairfield Ship Building & Engineering Co., Ltd.