CITY OF RACINE
Registry and Rig Information
|Name||CITY OF RACINE|
Dimensions and Tonnage
|History||First enrollment issued at Milwaukee, WI, June 7, 1889.Used as floating dormitory during construction of Livingstone Channel, lower Detroit River, under ownership of George Mills & Co., of Detroit, MI, 1931-1936, even though Goodrich Transportation Co. still showed as owners.
Renamed ARIZONA at Duluth, MN, December 17, 1909.
|Disposition||Dismantled at Toledo, OH, in 1937.|
|Place Built||Manitowoc, WI|
|Name||Begin Date||End Date||Registry||Official Number|