Registry and Rig Information
Dimensions and Tonnage
|Rebuilds||Converted to oil, 1949.|
|History||First enrolled at Grand Haven, MI, July 18, 1901.Name changed from H.J. DORNBOS to URGER at Grand Haven, MI, on August 19, 1920.
Purchased by the State of New York Dept. of Transportation for use on the New York State Barge Canal in 1922. Purchase price $20,000 (See correspondence with Thomas Prindle, New York Dept. of Transportation, Oct. 3, 1988).
|Disposition||Out of documentation between 1982-1988.|
|Place Built||Ferrysburg, MI|
|Name||Begin Date||Registry||Official Number|