||Ferry service across Detroit River discontinued on May 5, 1942. Lay idle at Walkerville, Ont., until towed to Duluth by tug ATOMIC, arriving there May 3, 1946. Ran lake rides \"around the Horn,\" and moonlights on St. Louis Bay; had large dance floor built. During season of 1950, ran moonlights out of Toledo, into lower Maumee Bay. Laid up at Windsor at end of season. Sold to Baudhuin Yacht Co., and towed to Sturgeon Bay, WI, by tug JOHN ROEN, 1952, for use as yacht club, but deal fell through. Houses and upper works removed for passage down Illinois Waterway; sold to Bisso Ferry Co., and towed to Lockport, IL, by tug JOHN ROEN (as far as Chicago), and by Great Lakes Towing Co. Never redocumented after May, 1952.
||Removed from documentation, May, 1952. As of April 15, 1958, was lying in yard of Bisso Ferry Co., New Orleans, LA, as storehouse.